Menu

About

veena malik
Mumbai: The most controversial lady of both neighbouring countries, Veena Malik is on top news again. Recently she claims her life to be anti-Islamic by her views.
During an interview with Indian media, she stated that according to her, every relation has its own worth. If I tend to put-up a relation, especially when it comes to opposite gender, I happen to prefer long time to build one. It takes almost six months for me to start a relation with a guy.
Adding further to her statement, she claims to have many boyfriends but she admits she hasn’t slept with all of them. “I am not a demanding lady ” added Veena Malik to her statement.
Talking of making a close relation, the scandal Queen said, honesty and sincerity are two vital things on which a relationship stands. If anyone doesn’t respect me, what is the point of having a relation with him then?

Summing up, Veena Malik also uttered that, she is repulsed by such persons who come in just to rule and probe your life. “I believe in respecting and gaining respect from others because I am a simple lady”, says Veena Malik.
 
Top